Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Season for Swim

So this summer we have a couple of beach trips coming up, not to mention or weekly visits to the pool, and some ridiculously cute 2 piece swim suits come in the store the other day (I work at Janie and Jack part-time mainly for the discount ;))

However, I am not really quite sure how I feel about two pieces for Lilly right now. I want her to be brought up with modesty about her body, but at the same time I fine nothing sweeter than a pop belly baby with a two piece on. I have talked about it with some friends and have come up with some valued points.

*There very helpful when potty training
*When at the pool or on the beach they can allow for a quick and painless change.
*There very cute!

Some draw backs:
*Some are a little too grown
* I gots to keep up with two pieces instead of one, hmmmmm
*My husband might have a hard time with this one
*More sun block to put on! ugh


Over all conclusion I think the modesty part I will worry about when she gets into grade school.
For now I think I will go with a tankkini or a more coverage top. Last year she had a little one that I bought on clearance and I spent more time fixing it to cover her than we did swimming. So for now I will just worry about what is comfortable for her and easy for me and Daniel.

What do y'all think ??

Here are couple of my choices

Old Navy
Janie and Jack
Doodlebugs
Juicy Couture
Burberry
Janie and Jack
Janie and Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment