Monday, July 9, 2012

WRU

We had a great weekend and 4 th of July !! We spent two days on the lake and then totally wiped out before we could watch fireworks. Lilly didn't seem mind it too much though.


I love that she loves the boat and will take naps on me.
She loves playing in Jetta's room with all her fun hats, you could not get this one away from her.

Since it was a short week I added in this weekends round up. Friday Katie and Justin came over for dinner and Saturday we were at the pool all day!! Then Dinner at Justin and Katie's grilling crab cakes YUM


Sunday I had to work but not before we were able to go to the early service and grab a quick bite at 1900 Mexican Grill. Lilly loves there Guacamole and so do I!


Daniel Sent me this pic while at work it said "weeze in the woods mommy"
They went on a ride in our neighbor trails.


We are so enjoying the summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment