Wednesday, January 16, 2013

To be Organic or not to be? Update

Very interesting question

Lilly has always had allergies and ezcema, but i was talking to someone that was saying that their child went on a organic and gluten free diet and they never had problems with either again.

So.............

I m putting my family on one. Daniel has allergies and I am just always into trying new things. I know it will be more expensive but I m hoping it will pay off in the long run.......

Of course my baby will enjoy lifes pleasures but moderatiuon is key and health is first!

Here we go.....

I will list ideas once a week if any our interested and I am open to any suggestion for recipes or lunch ideas.



Complete Bust!!!
Except for the trader joes pop tarts and cage free eggs maybe the almond milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment