Wednesday, March 13, 2013

His birthday

So last night was the hubby’s birthday and we decided to go eat at a Japanese Restaurant. It was just Daniel, Lilly and I. At one point during dinner this overwhelming feeling came over me. I just sat there and watch my child with her daddy finding amusement in the smallest things, chop sticks, soup and of course the flames on the steel top burner. I couldn’t help but to feel blessed. As many curve balls as this life has thrown at us we have manage to make the best of it not only for or sanity but for our future. Daniel has kept his vowel as devoted husband and father. He surprises me every day. Everyone can define their own happiness, mine is my family. This moment was a moment that I will remember when the curve balls start coming our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment