Monday, April 1, 2013

Live fit (will get back here) in 2014

So for the past 4 weeks I have started doing this workout routine/challenge called Live Fit. It has been a year since I lost the last 15 lbs that I gained pre Lilly. During this time I have manage to stay on a low carb lifestyle which I love. I love to exercise but have become bored with running so I decided to start this after seeing one of my highschool friends transform their body after two kids. I along with other females have become obsessed with a number. I decided to throw the scale out the window and just be fit and healthy. I m not going to lie I will be watching my pants size just to make sure I m not going in the opposite direction. But I haven't been weighing myself. I tried the 2nd week and almost died because I gained 3 lbs (which if you didn't know when you build muscle it absorbs water causing a slight gain) *i can breath now

Away I am really enjoying this and thought I would post some pictures which is hard for me to do but I think it will encourage me to stick it through.



Week 1Abs/Arms

Week 2


Week 3








Week 4
















5&6 been trying to eat clean but have had my cheat days. It's harder the. I thought you are way more hungry when You work out 6 times a week.
Also, I had to double up one day on my work outs cause I knew I wouldn't get to the gym didn't seem to mess anything up.

Week 7&8
Feeling bulky and have gained a total of 3 lbs but have kept inches down
I have read that phase 3 I will start cutting fat. I am happy with my progress but I would like to thin out more. Also the cardio part is extremely hard to do after lifting I'm beat ;)









Week 9




Feel better this week starting to feel like I am cutting fat but the running sprints is so hard. I have gotten to 15 mins could do more but my workouts are starting to go for about 1:30 and I just don't have the time to do any longer. I love working out everyday though and when I miss a day I feel weird. This program so far has kept my interest. The burpees and mountain climbers got me feeling like a nerd at the gym. But I think that's because I never did them before.

Haven't checked in on weight and I won't I ruther go by how I feel, and inches

No comments:

Post a Comment