Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Savannah/Hinesville Trip



We had such a good tripp we did everything from shopping at the mall to working in the yards and we even went threw some old pictures. Lilly has so much fun with her cousins its hard to leave. My Mamae is doing well but I wish she lived closer. My Uncle is a fighter and he was in great shape this past weekend.


My grandmother and me. She was kind of the glue that held us all together and one of the reason we are so close with the Pickells

This one got me to play kick ball while I was down in Tybee. Sooo much fun but I came home with a black and blue leg.
My Uncle and his girls


Breakfeast at Sunrise
Getting ready folr some sea food


Lilly loves doing puzzles. I got her a couple from the Dollar Store and she can put them together herself. There about 16 pieces, such a smart little cookie.

We planting some flowers in her own little pot before we left and when we came back they already had started to grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment