Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Helen

So some serious bonding went on this weekend. The Pickell's, McGinnis's, Krause's and Rollison's decided to go on a family mountain trip. (adults only) Our families haven't all been together in one place for a long time. It was a great weekend and a lot of laughs. We started Friday off with congrats to Reid and Casey for their engagement and a Celebration for Danielle and Kyle on their 1 year anniversary as well as my cousin Lees birthday "The Big 30."
We toured the town of Helen GA and drink German beer. Then my cousin and I decided to get inked.(There's a lot behind this but wont go into now.) We've been trying to do this for 3 years now. To my surprise my dad joined in. He said he did it for his girls. Love it!
Everyone is doing great my Uncle is in great spirits. This trip meant more then we realize.


















No comments:

Post a Comment