Sunday, September 16, 2012

Weeks worth

Sorry a bit late on this one but its been a crazy last two weeks.
Were packing up our house and are purchasing our first home. After a long 4 months we are finally going to move, hopefully. Will see this week!!! But in the mean time Lilly and Dan decided to play with the moving boxes.


My cousins came in to town this weekend!!
We had a blast going shopping and exploring Chucky Cheese (thank you Jesus they serve beer)

I love that our families are so close. After my grandmother past away we all decided that we would keep in touch and stay close, like she would of wanted.
Julia (above) reminds me of her a lot. Funny they share the same name.

My brother is a  kid magnet!!
Danny, Me and Suthern 



Helping Mommy and Daddy paint for her party


Panthers Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment