Thursday, September 6, 2012

Ww


Lilly started the week off with a cold and this is all she wanted to do was where her hat Gaugie made and cuddle.
We had Breakfeast Sunday with The Johnson's Easton was so funny he kept screaming at this lady you obviously never wanted kids. Then he took Lilly for a ride on the wagon.
She helped daddy blow of the deck so we could grill. and then made a mess with mommys swimsuits. That little turkey is fast!!
We did some shopping at Target and I got to try out my sewing skills (so did Lilly)
So excited for Halloween can't wait to get started on her costume.
Lilly hads been helping me train for the 5k I am running on the 22nd. I am super excited to do this to support Pancreatic Cancer Research (its hit home for us) and hopefully I will make it through the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment