Sunday, October 28, 2012

A quiet weekend

This week it was still a little warm but I was able to bring out the boots with the fur, for Lillly that is.
For some reason I am big into animal prints this year and as you can see Lilly is too.
Bath times are the best and styling this ones hair is probably my favorite thing to do.

Saturday we had to take Lilly in to the doctors just to make sure that she had a cold and nothing else. Yep, just little toddler snot.

However, this past wednesday Daniel, Lilly and I experienced our first stomach bug, well her first stomach bug. It was horrible and I hope she never gets it again. Nough said!!s

Since Lilly was feeling much better we went over to Aunt Auds house and has a slumber p[arty with Easton. They had so much fun they didn't want to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment