Monday, October 15, 2012

Ww

Awwww..... fall is in the air. This week Lilly enjoyed whole wheat spaghetti, I actually got to cook in my kitchen!!! (the little things.) We also spent sometime playing with Easton in our new back yard. Love play dates!
On Fridays Lilly gets to pick out her own outfit, she wanted to where her birthday dress!! We also started soccer Saturday, she had a cold so she wasn't feeling it to much. I think it was overwhelming, will see how the next class goes.

Lilly is talking A LOT!!! She says "OH my Gosh" I didn't realize that I say that a lot hmmm, note to self.

We went on s shopping spree with Nan Ni on Saturday afternoon. So much fun!! and then had some yummy Mexican, her fav! We went to Pa pa Rocks and Ma Ma D's house Sunday and ate with Casey and Reid but I didn't get a pic.

Lilly also had her 2 year check up this week and shots. We were a little late with the move and all.

She is 30 lbs and almost 3 ft tall. I see volley ball or basketball in her future.


She loves Wearing night gowns and furry shoes. She talks to much lol and is a little mama. We are still working in the potty. She tells me when she has to go but then wants to play!!

No comments:

Post a Comment