Monday, October 8, 2012

Ww

So this week we took it easy. I added a couple of pictures of our down stairs this is where we have bee saying the last week it's cozy but we are ready f
To move upstairs. This will be the entertainment/play room and my closet will be Daniels office


We were able to go by and see baby Wyatt he is adorable and I think Lilly might be ready for a baby brother or sister she didn't want to give him up. Not sure if I am ready though lol.


We played by the water fountain and made wishes on Wednesday. Lilly finally got to play on her new player Daniel and I go her for her birthday and Tuesday Cinderella came in so of course we had a girls night!

Easton and Luke stopped by to see us. It was so nice to see a familiar face. I feel like we have been on house lock down.



We have finished the upstairs and spent the first night in our rooms this past Sunday. Daniel his mom, my mom and his dad all helped us paint sat so that Lilly could be in her room. So thankful for family and help.

Sunday we stop by to see the horses on our way to Matt and Jens baby shower don't having any picks because we were only there a minute.. Had to find a fridge ASAP.

I want to say congrats to Jake
and Kelly we weren't able to attend they're wedding but u know it was beautiful.

On to week 3 of renovations......

No comments:

Post a Comment