Monday, October 15, 2012

Krause House Remodel

Since last post we've added some stuff


Got this cabinet set for 75 at restore cant wait to backsplash
The front living room is complete and I love it!



Husband made this bucket light total like 40 bucks! 



My favorite part of the house. Hall Way I know its weird but I love the color and how all the pictures turned out. One side will be canvase and the other black frames. In the process of looking for a runner for the floor.

My other favorite part is this bay window love it!!








Updates
The playroom:
the fabric I loved and this room is kind of a bird cage theme anyway so it worked with the greens and ivories It will work for now.
Lilly hand painted these canvases and I wrote them. I actually went back and wrote in green to dark for me. He toy/book shelf I am actually thinking about painting (don't tell Dan)

I wanted to do something that said this was a playroom and was looking tinny a sign on etsy when unthought about just painting letters I love the way it came out




This lamp was a punk to reupholster but after i measured out the right fabric it was a piece of cake!
All you do is wrap fabric around lamp trace with pencil then cut and fabric glue onto shade. I need to add the boarded around the edges. (fabric tape) I hot glued the edges. 






This stool my dad gave I reupholster it to make it a step stool for Lilly when she feeds the fish she loves it





Okay this is our formal living area and is def not done but this what we got so far.
Dan made the table and we reupholstered these two chairs. Sofa is Ikea we finally came to a decision and I covered the pillows this weekend I think we're going for a country equestrian look. Will see....


Heresa pic of the chairs before and after















I have decided the target cubbies will be painted in green can not stand this dark

The bulletin boards were made from left over burlap from the curtains.





No comments:

Post a Comment